Working Together for a Healthier You
What does our collaboration mean for you and your health? It means we’re giving you more. Care that’s more convenient and more local. With more providers and specialists here for you, you have even more connections to help you stay safe, healthy and well. That means more opportunities and time for the people and things that truly matter. Together, we simply offer more for Marion County:
- Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and Top 20 for Best Practices in Quality (St. Luke)
- Kansas Healthcare Collaborative, Patient Safety (Hillsboro)
- Same-day appointments for family care for all ages at our multiple locations
- Consistent health services 5 days a week from 9 total primary care providers
- Specialty clinic care – 19 total specialists in audiology, cardiology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, radiology, surgery, urology and many more
- Urgent care services on weekends
- Emergency care services 24 hours a day
- Hometown connections and established relationships with our local Marion County providers
Ryan Weir, M.D.
St. Luke Hospital
Autumn Weir, M.D.
Hillsboro Community Hospital
We are proud to work as partners to sustain community health for those living in and around Marion County – Join us in welcoming doctors Ryan and Autumn Weir!
Meet and Greet Opportunities:
In Marion, Monday September 13th, 11:30am-1:00pm outside of St. Luke Medical Clinic.
In Hillsboro, Wednesday September 15th, 11:30am-1:00pm outside of Hillsboro Community Hospital.
At St. Luke Hospital and Hillsboro Community Hospital, we are bringing you more – together.